* Don’t undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
* Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
* Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
* Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.
* Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
* Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us each together.
* Don’t be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
* Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
* Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going.
* Don’t forget that a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
* Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.
* Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.